In this video, I show you how I tap into my intuition. Getting your body to a clear and neutral state is a long journey that starts with your body. I will do another video dedicated to this in the future. Getting your body to a place where it’s clear means that it’s not inflamed by the foods you are eating.
Whatever foods that digest easily in your body are the ones you should be eating more of. I don’t condone any kind of diet and I’m not a nutritionist so I cannot guide you on your nutrition. For me personally, I eat a primarily plant-based diet that allows me to digest my food easily and also have a healthy gut (which is your 2nd brain).
I move my body and practice energy work like Reiki and Kundalini yoga to remove my physical and energetic bodies of stagnant energy. I highly recommend exercising because not only does it move energy through your body but it will also release the feel-good hormones like serotonin. Right now, I’m really into HIIT workouts, vinyasa flow, and walking in nature.
This meditation might be more suitable if you already have a meditation practice because you really have to be able to control your “monkey mind” as the Buddhists say. Otherwise, you can’t hear the whispers of your highest self/spirit/guides/universe. It’s not going to be a megaphone, they are literally whispers. You have to slow down your mind and body enough to hear and feel the messages.
Things to note about the meditation:
- Be patient with yourself.
- Sometimes, you can’t hear anything and that’s normal.
- You might have to sit for longer to get to that sweet spot.
- If you need to feel more grounded, connect the white light down your body through the bottoms of your feet.
- If you feel weird or out of your body afterward, take a salt bath, eat root vegetables, go earthing; walk barefoot in nature, visualize your feet having roots through the earth.
Please let me know what you discover! Email me, DM me, write in the comments!