I’ve been able to do a lot of things in life that I’ve wanted to do mainly because I’m an avid planner. Every plan begins with a list. My friends always make fun of my list making but it’s so gratifying to cross things off. Every January 1st I make a bucket list of things I want to accomplish and do that year. The picture above is at the balloon festival at Solberg Airport in Whitehouse Station, NJ. I’ve always wanted to ride a hot air balloon and was able to do it in 2010. I thought I would share my list for 2012.
1. Surfing-I tried 2 times in Bali and in San Diego but never stuck with it
2. Tackle Indian cooking
3. Learn to play golf
4. Ride the Staten Island Ferry
5. Knit something
6. Practice my languages: Korean, Spanish, and Slovak
7. Volunteer, volunteer, volunteer
8. Dancing lessons
9. Learn to drive stick shift once and for all!
10. Patagonia-after 3 failed attempts to go last year hopefully it will happen this year