My favorite Fall drink is Starbucks’ pumpkin spiced latte. When they start selling them, I literally get giddy with excitement because for me, it’s the unofficial start to Fall and the holiday season. I wanted to enjoy pumpkin spiced lattes without having to go to Starbucks all the time so I figured out the recipe to make the lattes at home. It’s so easy to make and the pumpkin spice flavor is unbelievable! Next on the agenda is figuring out the gingerbread latte recipe!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 – 2 shots of espresso
- Whip cream (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Heat the milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar until it gets frothy.
- Add the milk to the espresso in a mug and dollop some whip cream on top. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the whip cream.