I am a girl who loves her wine. I will travel to a destination just for the wine region. Needless to say, I’ve tasted many different wines in different price ranges. I often get asked what my favorite wines are that are reasonably priced. I always have these five wines in my fridge. They are all exceptionally delicious, great for entertaining, sipping solo (don’t judge), dinner parties, and are all $30 and less.
- Every girl needs bubbly – LaMarca Prosecco $14.99
- The best sauvignon blanc ever – Casas del Bosque Sauvignon Blanc $13
- I drink this everyday during the summer – Wolffer Estate Rosé $14.99
- The yummiest pinot from the Russian River Valley – Balletto Pinot Noir 2011 $21.99
- This rioja goes perfectly with every meal – Vina Ardanza Rioja 2001 $29.99