I’m heading to Tulum, Mexico to celebrate my sister’s birthday. It’s her first time there and I’m excited to show her one of my favorite beach destinations. These are my current favorites to pack for the trip!
- FujiFilm Instax Mini 90 – I take this camera with me on all of my trips because the photos make the best souvenirs and I love the retro look of this camera.
- This Bali bag is the IT bag of the Summer of 2017. Here are some similar styles (here, and here).
- These Free People slides are an upgrade from flip flops and I can slip them on to go out to dinner.
- I’m obsessed with these Pared sunglasses. I rarely wear makeup on the beach so these are perfect in enhancing my look.
- I’m currently reading The Glass Castle and cannot wait to see the movie.
- I love this one-piece bathing suit from H&M and it’s only $29.99! I’m seeing a comeback of the one-piece bathing suit!